Recipe: Rhubarb pie
Rhubarb Pie recipe, it is abundant in the gardens this year, I was offered it. I like to combine rhubarb with other fruits and the apple goes wonderfully with rhubarb. A barely tangy and deliciously crispy pie, slightly sweetened with apples, we devoured it in no time. Rhubarb tart from the garden, ideal for a snack after a nice walk in the forest.
- Rhubarb tart recipe for 8 people:
- 750 g rhubarb
- 50 g of sugar (for the rhubarb more or less according to the tastes)
- 100 g for the apples
- 50 g butter
- 2 large apples
- 25 cl liter of cream
- 1 egg
- 500 g of shortcrust pastry
- 50 g of crushed hazelnuts
- Preheat the convection oven to 180 °.
- Prepare the shortcrust pastry by adding the crushed hazelnuts.
- Spend half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Peel the apples, then cut them into quarters.
- Reserve an apple for the rhubarb.
- Peel the rhubarb, taking care to remove all the threads.
- Cut the rhubarb into cubes.
- Heat a saucepan with the rhubarb and the cubed apple.
- Add the sugar.
- Cook over low heat so that the rhubarb compotes.
- Let the compote cool.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry, then prick with a fork.
- Mix the cream with the rhubarb preparation.
- Crack the egg and incorporate it well into the appliance.
- Pour the appliance over the tart shell.
- Bake in the hot oven 30 to 40 minutes at the bottom of the oven.
- Enjoy the tart warm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rhubarb tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crémant d’Alsace, Pinot blanc, Auxerrois, Pinot gris
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Shortbread Apples Rhubarb Peel the rhubarb Make a compote