Recipe: Beef rib with butter and garlic
Butter and garlic prime rib recipe, I love beef but at home the cooking is totally different. For my well-done daughter (the unhappy one) and my son (well done, it’s sad), I like it blue but warm. So with this baking, I was able to play with the different tastes. A little thought to all those people who do not have the possibility of barbecuing, this cooking in the oven does not have to be ashamed, and from you to me, no need to watch the embers during the aperitif… Rib of beef butter and garlic for all.
- Butter and garlic rib of beef for 2 people:
- 1 prime rib of 1,265 kg
- 30g butter
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Take out the butter so that it is at room temperature.
- Finely mince the peeled garlic.
- Add the garlic to the soft butter.
- Season the butter with salt and pepper.
- Remove the prime rib half an hour before working it.
- Trim your prime rib or have it trimmed by your butcher.
- Cut out and remove the bone from the bottom of the prime rib.
- Peel off the meat on the upper half of the rib, in order to free it.
- Cut the meat crosswise like a sandwich without going all the way.
- Butter the inside of the prime rib with the garlic mixture.
- Close the meat on itself.
- Surround the meat on itself around the rib.
- Tie up like a leg.
- Heat a pan with the butter and oil.
- Grill the prime rib on each side.
- Let it color well.
- Oil a baking dish.
- Place the prime rib in the dish.
- Bake in a hot oven at 220 ° heat above for 20 minutes depending on the desired cooking.
- Turn the prime rib then bake for another 20 minutes depending on the desired doneness
- Cut the strings.
- Cover with a sheet of paper.
- Let the meat rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut up the prime rib and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rib of beef butter and garlic
My favorite wine for this recipe: Nuits Saint Georges Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Soft butter Chop the parsley Mix with the butter Fold the rib Tie up Grab Turn over the coast Finish cooking in the oven