Rice pudding recipe with praline
Here is a dessert with pink pralines, for us rice pudding is a novelty. This is my first and we liked it. It is a colorful, creamy dessert that we loved, and particularly for its beautiful color. I would have liked to have had some milk from my friends in Auxon, but the dessert was decided a bit quickly. A rather easy dessert to make, and that is changing. In desserts, you have to innovate every day. In any case, I will do other tests than this praline rice.
Rice pudding recipe with praline for 4 people
- 90 gr of round rice
- ½ liter of whole milk
- 250 gr of strawberries
- 100 gr of pink pralines
- 1 teaspoon of icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- Rinse the rice with clean water.
- Place the rice in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain the rice and let it dry.
- Mix the pralines in the robot.
- Heat the milk with 80 g of pralines and rose water.
- As soon as it boils, add the rice and cook for 30 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide the rice among the verrines and let cool.
- Cut the strawberries and spread them over the rice.
- Sprinkle with the icing sugar and the remaining pralines.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Recipe for rice pudding with praline
My favorite wine for this recipe Grape variety: Monbazillac Cépages Sémillion, Muscadelle, and Muscadelle
Temperature between 6 ° and 8 °
Origin of the recipe: Saveur Magazine
Thanks to Léonie for her beautiful photo
Heat the milk Mix the pralines Melt the pralines Nice color Put in the verrines