Rice salad recipe
Summary : There you go !! with summer, you have to know how to diversify your salads !! Today I offer you rice and a little fish. I really like playing on flavors and especially colors, with this kind of salad you will be amazed (in addition to tasting); here is my beautiful rice salad. I chose Thai rice to make this salad. I chose an apple cider vinegar, slightly sweet to accompany this rice salad. Around a barbecue, this salad was devoured in a few minutes. I really liked the small watermelon cubes which brought a lot of freshness and beautiful colors.
Rice salad recipe for 4 people
- 100 g of cooked rice
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ cucumber
- 6 anchovy fillets in oil
- 90 g drained mung shoots
- 185g drained tuna
- 10 basil leaves
- 150 g of Watermelon
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- Peel then finely chop the red onion.
- Peel the cucumber, then cut into small cubes.
- Mix the cucumber with the onion and the rice.
- Thinly slice the anchovies then add them to the rice.
- Open and drain the tuna and mung beans.
- Add them to the salad.
- Rinse then dry the basil leaves, finely mince the rice.
- Dice the watermelon, then add it to the salad.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the oil and vinegar, drain, rectify.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rice salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cheverni blanc Cépage Chardonnay, Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °