Roasted Saint Marcellin with pear and vanilla recipe
Summary : Recipe between pear and cheese a happy marriage for the most greedy, you will be in for a treat. Cheese recipe in France they are so numerous that there is no shortage of recipes here I suggest roasted Saint Marcellin with pear and vanilla .. Fresh cheese recipe small cheese individually wrapped, already very soft and flowing here, it will be perfumed with the vanilla. Roasted Saint Marcellin with pear and vanilla, a sweet and savory recipe, to serve at the start of a meal or even as a cheese at the end of lunch.
Roasted Saint Marcellin with pear and vanilla recipe for people
- 8 Saint Marcellin
- 4 slices of Luxeuil raw ham
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of flax bread
- 4 teaspoons of fennel seeds
- 2 ripe pears
- 2 vanilla pods
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cut the raw ham slices in half lengthwise.
- Surround the Saint Marcellin cheese with the strips of raw ham, taking care to cover by lifting the cheese a little.
- Smooth the ham well so that it adheres to the cheese.
- Place each wrapped cheese on the slice of bread, taking care not to have a hole in the slice.
- Peel the pears, cut them into slices, removing the center.
- Cover the cheese with the pear slice and plant a vanilla pod cut in half.
- Place your preparation on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 8 minutes.
- Be careful at the end of cooking, the cheese will be runny, handle with care.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Roasted Saint Marcellin with pear and vanilla
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint amour (Beaujolais), Grape variety: Gamay
Temperature: between 13 ° and 14 °