Recipe: Roquefort tart
Roquefort pie recipe, I added frozen cauliflower to my pie, it’s true that I needed space in my freezer. Cauliflower recipes, I wanted to sweeten the Roquefort a bit for my pie indeed, at home we will have children this evening. Cauliflower au gratin or Roquefort tart, here are two titles for an easy recipe. I added county more for fun than taste. Roquefort tart the sweetness of cauliflower for the character of Roquefort.
- Roquefort tart recipe for 8 people:
- 400 g of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt (shortcrust pastry)
- 300 g of type 55 flour (shortcrust pastry)
- 100 g of gaude type flour (shortcrust pastry)
- 200 g butter (shortcrust pastry)
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin (shortcrust pastry)
- 350 g chicken
- 250 g of Roquefort
- 12.5 cl of sour cream
- 12.5 cl of milk
- 60 g butter
- 60 g flour
- Combine the flour, salt and cumin.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and add it to the flour.
- To mill the flour and the butter.
- Add water and knead without kneading too much.
- Add the egg.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry on a floured work surface.
- Butter and flour the pie plate.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the baking sheet.
- Prick the dough all over the surface.
- Cook the cauliflower in a large broth of salted water for 8 minutes, as soon as the water boils.
- Cool the cauliflower under the tap to stop cooking.
- Bone the chicken, then cut it into strips, then into small cubes.
- Place the chicken in the tartar mold.
- Store the cauliflower.
- Melt the Roquefort with the cream and the milk.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan with a large bottom.
- Add the flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the Roquefort, the milk and the melted cream.
- Mix and readjust the milk according to the consistency of your bechamel sauce.
- Pour the béchamel with Roquefort.
- Sprinkle with coarsely grated Comté.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 ° rotating heat
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tarte au Roquefort
My favorite wine for this Côtes de Millau red recipe: Cépage Syrah; Gamay; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Cook the cauliflower Bone the chicken Store the cauliflower Melt the Roquefort Put the fire down Mix well Grated the county Baked pie