Recipe: Salmon Bites
Salmon bites recipe, a recipe to start your meal, the mini salmon bites are soufflé. Salmon appetizer without dough, just salmon bites cooked in silicone molds, to change a bit from the salmon puff pastry, a bite that is barely spicy and very chewy. Salmon soufflée recipe, you will love this salmon bites recipe.
- Salmon Bites recipe for: 20 mini bites
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- 5 cl of whole milk
- 10 g parmesan
- 45 g grated Emmental
- 40 g of flour
- ½ lemon
- 190 g sliced salmon
- ½ teaspoon of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 50 g of sundried tomatoes in oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Remove the bones from the salmon
- Mix the salmon with the Espelette pepper and the sundried tomatoes
- Squeeze the juice ½ lemon.
- Pour in the milk, cream and lemon juice
- Add the cheeses.
- Mix with a whisk
- Sprinkle the cumin powder.
- Sift the flour, whisking at the same time.
- Pour the preparation into the chosen molds.
- Thinly slice the cherry tomatoes
- Place a slice of tomato in each mold
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon bites
My favorite wine for this Saint Joseph white recipe: Cépage Roussane; Marsanne
Temperature between 12 ° and 15 °