Recipe: Salmon Hure
Salmon hure recipe, a nice starter to start a meal, there was a promotion on whole salmon, I couldn’t resist. The salmon cooked in the oven with the vegetables, they remained slightly crunchy, I love the vegetables in jelly that are not overcooked. A jelly recipe, I will present a vegetarian version another time, for people who do not consume pork jelly. Salmon, one of the most popular fish in France, probably because of its price.
- Salmon Hure recipe for 4 people:
- 250 g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch of chervil
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 leeks
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 2 sachets of jelly
- 1 spoon of Port
- 10 pickles
- 2 carrots
- 5 cl of water
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the carrots and prepare the leeks;
- Cut the leek white in half.
- Prepare a dish that goes in the oven by placing the salmon.
- Add whole carrots and leek whites.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the white wine and water.
- Place in the oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
- Let the salmon cool.
- Check that there are no bones left in the fish.
- Remove the leaves from the salmon.
- Cut the carrots into small cubes.
- Cut the leeks lengthwise then into small cubes.
- Finely chop the parsley, chives and chervil.
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes in a large, simmering water broth.
- Cut the eggs into mirepoix.
- Mix the vegetables, egg and salmon.
- Pour into the mold provided.
- Prepare the jelly.
- Add the Port to the jelly.
- Let the jelly cool.
- Pour the jelly over the preparation.
- Let cool for at least 3 hours.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon Hure
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Cook the salmon Add carrots and leek Cut into mirepoix Strip the salmon Mold with jelly Salmon Hure