Recipe: Coquille Saint Jacques
Recipe for scallops, it’s not often that you find scallops in Vesoul, they were a bit small, but I was so happy to have fresh ones. My friend had never eaten fresh scallops, so she was delighted. Easy to make scallop recipe, no sauce just a slice of lemon, the walnut is placed on it just to flavor it a little.
- Recipe for Recipe for scallops for 4 people
- 4 scallops
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon of red berries
- 10g butter
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of red berries for decoration.
- Rinse the shells with plenty of water to remove the sand;
- Open the shells by cutting the muscle.
- Clean the scallops.
- Rinse the nuts under running tap water.
- Wash and scrub the shells with a brush, then dry them with food paper.
- Thinly slice the lemons, place one slice per shell;
- Place a walnut on each lemon slice.
- Salt and pepper with the mill
- Place a few berries on the nuts.
- Put a knob of butter on each nut
- Rinse the parsley with water, then dry it with food paper and finely chop it.
- Sprinkle parsley over the nuts.
- Sow some red berries.
- Place the shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° grill position for 3 to 4 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 4 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Coquilles de Saint Jacques
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Patrimonio Grape Vermentino
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Open shell Walnut Lemon plus nuts Open the shells