Recipe: Green asparagus in the pan
A recipe for green asparagus in the pan, it’s been a while since my son wanted me to taste these asparagus tasted in San Francisco. You can also cook them on a barbecue. I will test and of course talk to you about it. I particularly enjoyed these barely crunchy asparagus. I also really liked the extra taste provided by the Parmesan and of course the pepper. Sautéed green asparagus, a quick way to surprise friends. At home we love asparagus.
- Pan-fried green asparagus recipe for 4 people:
- 16 green asparagus
- 50 gr of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 60 gr of parmesan
- Rinse the asparagus under the tap.
- Wipe the green asparagus with clinging paper.
- Cut the asparagus, removing ¼ of the asparagus.
- Heat a pan with the butter and olive oil.
- Sear the asparagus in the hot fat.
- Generously salt and pepper the asparagus.
- Cut the Parmesan into shavings.
- Serve on heated plates.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Seared green asparagus
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis grape Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the asparagus Parmesan cheese Cut the chips Peel the carrots Sear the asparagus turn the asparagus ready to eat Zoom