Black Tagliatelle with Parmesan and Capers Recipe
A dish with different flavors, I really liked the contrasts of flavors and colors for this dish of black Tagliatelle with Parmesan and capers. We always enjoy them with a lot of pleasure, the fresh pasta is the best and I could not do without it, but with these black tagliatelle, it is still a different step, the flavors are particular with a slight taste of the sea. In any case, I will redo my black Tagliatelle with Parmesan and capers. As I type this recipe, I know that tonight it will be tagliatelle with saffron and wild shrimp, still beautiful colors to differentiate from these black Tagliatelle with Parmesan and capers. It will be a great opportunity to celebrate my sister-in-law’s birthday in Moutaine in the Jura
Recipe of black tagliatelle with Parmesan and capers for 2 people.
- 200 gr of Tagliatelle in squid ink, click to follow the recipe.
- 10 large capers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 petals of oiled tomatoes
- 2 shallots
- 60 gr of grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of coarse salt
- 20g + 40g butter
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Prepare the tagliatelle according to the recipe.
- Make small, hazelnut-sized piles of Parmesan cheese on parchment paper.
- Place in the hot oven for about 5 minutes (to be watched).
- Then reduce the oven to 80 ° and place the plates for the pasta
- Heat a large volume of water with a spoon of olive oil and coarse salt.
- Lower the heat and throw in the tagliatelle and let them cook in a small broth for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Drain the tagliatelle, then set aside.
- Slice the tomato petals into small cubes, then set aside.
- Place the tagliatelle in the shape of a nest on a lightly floured tea towel.
- Peel the garlic and shallots, then mince them finely.
- Heat a pan with 20 g of butter, with a teaspoon of tomato oil.
- Sear the garlic and shallot in the hot butter.
- Add the tomato cubes and capers, just to heat them.
- Heat a Wok-style pan with 40 gr of butter and a spoonful of tomato oil.
- Add the tagliatelle to bring them up to temperature.
- Share the tagliatelle on hot plates.
- Sprinkle with the seared ingredients.
- Ask which Parmesan croutons and enjoy without moderation.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 6 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Recipe Black tagliatelle with Parmesan and capers
My favorite wine for this Grave de Vayre recipe Grape varieties: Sémillion; Sauvignon blanc and Muscadelle
Temperature between ° 8 and 10 °