Blue cheese puff recipe
Blue puff pastry, I chose a Bresse blue to make this beautiful recipe, of course, or a Gex blue. Puff pastry with St Marcellin and Bleu de Bresse a beautiful marriage for these two cheeses which will complement each other during cooking. Saint Marcellin’s recipe with bleu de Gex, an easy recipe to make, you can prepare it the day before and cook them at the last moment, so that they are hot, the small green salad will be welcome. Blue cheese from Gex, a cheese with a tasty dough, I also really like its tenderness and flavor. Puff pastry with blue cheese, a nice dish for an evening meal, you can even add a few pieces of raw or cooked ham, if you are fond of meat at all meals. For us the blue puff pastry will be plain, it is enough on its own; I will serve it with a hazelnut oil vinaigrette and probably some pine nuts.
- Blue puff pastry recipe for: 4 people
- 400 gr of puff pastry
- 4 st Marcellin
- 80 gr of Bresse blue
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Roll out your dough so that it is about 5 minutes thick.
- Cut with a knife around the molds, slightly protruding.
- Place the pre-cut puff pastry in the mold,
- Place half of a St Marcellin and a piece of Bresse blue,
- Wet the edges of the puff pastry with water.
- Close the mold press by pressing firmly.
- Cut the excess dough with a knife.
- Unmold and place on the baking sheet covered with food paper.
- Brush the turnovers with egg yolk.
- Sprinkle the poppy seeds on half of the turnovers, then the other half with Espelette pepper.
- Salt and pepper
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: blue puff pastry
for this recipe Beaujolais Grape variety: Gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °