Recipe: Shrimp bisque
Shrimp bisque recipe, I used Fresh Shrimp for this recipe. Much simpler than a fish soup with so much more wonderful taste this shrimp bisque will go very well to start a big meal. Shrimp bisque for holiday meals, here is my inexpensive appetizer.
- Recipe of: Shrimp bisque for 15 people
- 835 g of prawns
- 1 bottle of Savagnin du Jura
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 80 g butter
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 can of peeled tomato
- 1 small dab of harissa
- 1 knife tip of ground cloves
- 1 knife tip of ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Peel the carrots and onions.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Remove the shrimps and set aside.
- Melt 40 g of butter in a Dutch oven.
- Brown the vegetables cut into cubes.
- Add the shrimp heads and the spices.
- Pour in the white, as soon as the shrimp heads have taken on color.
- Simmer for 50 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Crush the shrimp heads with a rolling pin like a mortar.
- Mix with the soup processor
- Filter with a Chinese.
- Reserve one shrimp per person.
- Add the rest of the shrimp to the soup
- Mix the filtered preparation with the shrimps.
- Raise the temperature slowly.
- Add the cream to your liking.
- Salt and pepper.
- Serve very hot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Number of people: 15
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Shrimp Bisque
My favorite wine for this recipe: Savagnin du Jura blanc Grape Chardonnay, Pinot blanc, Savagnin blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Cut the carrots Cut the leeks Sear the vegetables Shrimp Seize the shells The shrimp Wet with wine Let reduce Harissa Heat the prawns Mixer