Recipe: Snails recipe
Snail Recipe Butter recipe, a family tradition to end the year, a fairly long preparation, but homemade snails are so good. Snail recipe for a box of 10 dozen, choose a quality butter to make your snails, I also like to use flat parsley. Work the snail butter at room temperature, but be careful not to heat it when you knead and mix your marbled butter.
- Snails recipe for: 10 dozen:
- 500 g butter
- 80 g garlic
- 140 g parsley (about 2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley)
- 13 g of salt
- 2 g of pepper
- 1 tip of Ricard (optional)
- Take out your butter at least two hours before use.
- Rinse your parsley with plenty of water, remove the branches and keep only the leaves, dry it well.
- Peel the garlic
- Chop your parsley and garlic with a knife on a board (you can do it in a blender, but the result is not the same)
- Salt and pepper your preparation.
- Mix in a bowl, mixing the preparation without overheating the butter.
- Place a knob of parsley butter in each shell.
- Add a snail by pushing it a little into the shell.
- Finish with a knob of butter.
- Place in a hot oven or grill at 200 ° for at least 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 10 dozen
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Snails recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe Rully (White) Grape varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot noir)
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Rinse the persi Chop the fresh garlic Chop persl and garlic Mix with the butter Fill the shells