Arugula Pesto Spaghetti Recipe
We love pasta a lot, but you already know that! I had prepared an arugula pesto for this recipe. I really like all the pesto variations, here a nice green, slightly tart, but it’s arugula, the pine nuts will sweeten this spaghetti recipe with arugula pesto a little. If you don’t make your pasta, use small spaghetti, which cooks in 3 or 4 minutes, this way they won’t get too much pesto and you will have a nice balance. No meat tonight, the spaghetti with arugula pesto will be enough for our dinner.
Spaghetti with arugula pesto recipe for 4 people:
- 400 gr of fresh homemade spaghetti or 300 gr industrial
- 200 gr of raw ham
- 250 g arugula pesto
- 8 petals of sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 80 g of Parmesan to grate
- 40 g pine nuts
- The day before, prepare the arugula pesto by following the recipe here.
- Make the homemade pasta, if you are the one making it like here.
- Grill the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- Let the pasta dry overnight.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes.
- Thinly slice the raw ham into a small rectangle.
- Grate the shaved Parmesan with a fine grid.
- Cover them with quality olive oil and let them marinate for 1 to 2 hours or even overnight.
- Cook the pasta just before eating it 2 to 3 minutes is enough for the spaghetti.
- Drain the pasta at the end of cooking and oil them with a spoonful of olive oil.
- Place a generous portion of hot spaghetti on the hot plate.
- Sprinkle the parmesan strips and the tomatoes in oil.
- Hollow out the spaghetti in the center.
- Pour a nice ladle of arugula pesto.
- Add the ham and pine nuts.
- Enjoy very hot.
What wine to drink with: Spaghetti with arugula pesto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cours Cheverny blanc grape Romorantin
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Grill the ham Grill the pine nuts