Sweet Pepper Shrimp Recipe
Summary: Demoiselles shrimps from the bottom of the sea, I like to feel them simmer in my pan or even on the barbecue. I love the moment when they take on color, I also love the spices that tickle our nostrils.
- 400 g shelled prawns
- 0.5 dcl of cognac
- 1 lime preferably
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 5 sweet bird peppers, reduce in a mortar
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 pinch of ground fish stock (optional)
- Slash from the back without cutting them
- Sauté the shrimp in a pan with olive oil, just to color them
- Season with salt and pepper, add the reduction obtained from the peppers.
- Flambé with cognac.
- Deglaze with the lemon juice then cream.
What wine to drink with Sweet Pepper Shrimps
My favorite wine for this recipe Arbois (red) Grape varieties: Poulsard
Temperature between 10 ° and 11 °
Thanks to Richard from Le Jaman restaurant in Glion (CH)