Recipe: Spanish Kidney
Spanish kidney recipe, I had this liqueur from Ripoll this beautiful Spanish town for a long time. It was thick and I wanted to test it for a long time in a recipe. Barely sweet, this sauce really thrilled me, smooth and very tasty, I will do it again without any problem. Spanish Kidney, the name may be a bit exaggerated, but I didn’t want to name this recipe just with the name of the liqueur. Well, we still have to find this liquor, but we are here to share.
- Spanish kidney recipe for 2 people:
- 1 beef kidney
- 25 cl Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- 2 large tablespoons of Palo a Ripoll (Spanish liqueur)
- Salt and pepper, 5 berries
- Trim the kidneys or have them prepared by the butcher.
- Cut the kidney in half.
- Remove the fat that coats the kidney.
- Cut around the fat, avoid touching the kidney with the knife.
- Cut the kidney lengthwise into three parts.
- Slice the kidney into pieces according to the shapes.
- Heat the pan with the oil
- Sear the pieces of beef kidneys in the pan with very hot oil.
- Rinse the grilled kidneys under the tap.
- Rinse the pan, then heat the rest of the oil.
- Sear the kidneys in hot oil for a few minutes
- Add the Palo a Ripoll liqueur heated until dry.
- Pour in the white wine and the liquid cream and cook for 35 minutes.
- Salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spanish Kidney
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Toro Grape Temprallino
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Grill the kidneys The alcohol Blaze Add the cream Let reduce