Recipe: Spinach Soup
Spinach soup recipe, a very easy recipe to make with frozen spinach, a soup for a surprise arrival at home, it will be made in less than 30 minutes. Cooking spinach and potatoes directly in water, a very low calorie soup. For this soup, no need to cook fresh spinach, frozen spinach will do very well, be careful not to forget to salt the spinach soup.
- Recipe Spinach soup for 6 people
- 1 kg of spinach
- 400 g of potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of coarse Guérande salt
- 40g butter
- 4 teaspoons of heavy cream
- 2 turns of a pepper mill
- 4 turns of nutmeg mill
- 1 liter of water
- Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into small pieces.
- In a saucepan pour salted water, potatoes, frozen spinach.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes while the potatoes are cooked.
- Off the heat add the butter and serve in bowls or plates and add the crème fraîche to each dish.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spinach soup
My favorite wine for this Beaujolais (red) recipe Grape varieties: Gamay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12
Potato Cook the potatoes Garlic Zoom