Recipe: Strawberry Charlotte
Strawberry Charlotte recipe, strawberry charlotte recipes with the arrival of spring, we see them on the markets, the first arrive in Spain. A recipe with strawberries, the first on the markets for the happiness of children, the first seasonal fruits. Strawberry cookie with homemade spoon cookies, this complicates the recipe a bit, but if you are short on time use store-bought cookies to make your strawberry charlotte.
- Strawberry Charlotte recipe for 6 people
- 500 g of Strawberries
- 50 cl of fluid cream
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g icing sugar
- 8 g of agar agar or 6 gelatin sheets
- 15 cl of water
- Mirror glaze
- 150g strawberries
- 45 g sugar
- 1 lemon
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 540 g of homemade spoon biscuit.
- Biscuit In The Spoon
- 500 g of homemade biscuit.
- Clean the strawberries then dry them on food paper.
- Blend your fruits with 50g of icing sugar in a blender.
- Make a syrup with the sugar and water, add the agar agar, let it boil a little and let it cool
- Beat the whipped cream into a firm whipped cream, be careful, the cream must be very cold, add 50 g of icing sugar at the end.
- Mix the cooled syrup with the red fruit coulis
- Gently fold in the whipped cream and place in the refrigerator.
- Cut out the bottom of your charlotte on baking paper and a band the height of your mold.
- Line your charlotte mold as well as the bottom.
- Place your spoon cookies in the bottom of the pan, then the edges.
- Incorporate the fruit mixture into the cake.
- Chill for at least 3 hours
- To make your icing
- Prepare your gelatin by letting it soak in cold water.
- Mix the strawberries with the juice of a lemon.
- Incorporate the gelatin into the fruit coulis then the sugar, letting it boil for one minute.
- Switch to very fine Chinese.
- Let cool and pour gently over your charlotte as soon as the preparation is lukewarm.
- Put your charlotte back in the fridge overnight.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 12
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Strawberry Charlotte
My favorite wine for this recipe Crémant du jura Grape variety: Savagnin; Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °