Strawberry panacotta recipe
Strawberry panacotta, I used for this gariguette strawberry dessert. Just a little fragrant with a hint of Ricard to further enhance their flavors, I love the Gariguettes. A strawberry dessert with quite striking color contrasts, the red of the strawberries shimmers the white of the panacotta, a pleasure for the eyes and for the taste.
Strawberry panacotta recipe for 4 people
- 800 g gariguette strawberries
- 60 g icing sugar for the cream
- 10 g icing sugar for the coulis
- 80 g white chocolate
- 40 cl of 30% fluid cream
- 4 g of agar agar
- 1 teaspoon of Ricard
- Rinse the strawberries with plenty of water, remove the green part, reserve the most beautiful strawberries for decoration.
- Mix the rest of the strawberries, once mixed add the icing sugar and the fluid cream.
- Add the agar agar, raise the temperature from the first broths, remove from the heat.
- Break the white chocolate and pour the hot cream covered and let the chocolate melt gently.
- Mix well then pour into your molds and let rest in the refrigerator.
- Make the coulis with the rest of the strawberries, sweeten with 10g of icing sugar, then add the white rum.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with a strawberry panacotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Champagne Premier Cru (White)
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
Gariguettes Go to blender Heat cream and agar agar Whip Mix cream and coulis