White chocolate panna cotta and strawberry coulis recipe
Coming from Italy, panna cotta carries everything in its path, it is no longer a fashion, it is a classic. Not very sweet, it goes wonderfully with white chocolate and all the red fruits! Try it, it’s surprising, you will love this dessert which can also be prepared a day or two in advance. If the agar agar is well dosed, this cream is soft, they are in the mouth. Panna cotta with white chocolate and strawberry coulis, for a dessert in summer, with strawberries from the garden, it’s even more devilish, it can be eaten in no time.
White chocolate panna cotta and strawberry coulis recipe for: 8 people
- 220 gr of white chocolate (do not add too much chocolate)
- 500 gr of strawberries
- 30 gr of icing sugar
- 1 l of fresh cream at 30% (for diets you can take a lighter cream)
- 1 teaspoon of Agar Agar (you can do this with gelatin)
- Cook your cream in a saucepan as soon as the first bubbles appear.
- Add the agar Agar (or gelatin) be careful, this is a product that must be dosed well.
- Let it boil again.
- Add the chocolate, which you will have broken beforehand, off the heat.
- Let the chocolate melt slowly in your saucepan.
- Gently pour the melted chocolate into your verrines (you can use a funnel to avoid splashing).
- Let cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Mix the strawberries dry by adding just the icing sugar, once well milled, pass it through a Chinese to obtain a smooth paste.
- Cover your verrines just before serving, use your funnel to have verrines without any trace.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Panna cotta with white chocolate and strawberry coulis
My favorite wine for this recipe: Champagne Grapes Chardonnay and Pinot blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °