Recipe: Veal kidney with parsley
Recipe for veal kidney with parsley, at home are our favorite kidneys, we love them with a rosy cooking. We had not yet tested these kidneys with, just a little parsley. Indeed parsley is abundant in our gardens in this season. With kidneys it’s always a party, my daughter loves them and even refuses the idea that I can eat them without her. You can ask your butcher to trim the kidneys. They are used to it and are well equipped, that way you just have to cook them. Unlike pork or beef kidneys, you don’t need to burn the kidneys and rinse them afterwards.
- Recipe of veal kidney with parsley for 2 people:
- 1 veal kidney
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 20 g chopped parsley
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 40g butter
- Trim the kidney or have it done by your butcher.
- Cut the kidney by following these shapes.
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves.
- Finely chop the onion
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sear the kidney for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse the seized kidney under the tap then wrung out in a colander.
- Heat the rest of the oil and the butter.
- Add the onions, once translucent add the parsley.
- Press the garlic once the onions are seared.
- Add the kidney.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Add the liquid cream and let reduce for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: veal kidney with parsley
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sylvaner Cépage Sylvaner
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Trim the kidneys Grill the kidneys Rinse the kidneys Sear the parsley Add the cream