Recipe: Stuffed Green Pepper
Recipe green peppers, stuffed green peppers, a recipe to program in your oven. Stuffed green peppers, an easy recipe where you can play with spices. Stuffed peppers minced meat, I didn’t have much time for the stuffed peppers, I used minced meat from my butcher. Pepper rice recipe, of course you can accompany this stuffed green pepper with rice cooked in water or steam. I love to cook peppers, peppers in salads, stuffed peppers in the oven and finally any recipe with peppers. I love the colors of raw or cooked peppers.
- Stuffed green peppers recipe for 4 people:
- 10 green peppers
- 400g sausage stuffing
- 1 minced beef steak
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 10 sprigs of rosemary
- Rinse the peppers in clean water.
- Cut the caps off the peppers.
- Remove the seeds and the cap from the pepper.
- Dip the bread in the milk, let it soak.
- Crush the bread using the rolling pin, finish with a fork.
- Peel then slice the onions.
- Rinse the tomato under running water, then cut it into small cubes.
- Mix the two meats with your hands.
- Add the soft bread, eggs and mix.
- Add the tomatoes, then the spices and mix everything well.
- Break the eggs into the preparation, mix well so that the preparation is homogeneous.
- Fill the green peppers with the stuffing, packing a little.
- Plant a sprig of rosemary in each green pepper.
- Place in a hot oven at 155 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Stuffed green pepper
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot gris. Grape variety: Pinot gris.
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
IngredientsStale breadMake the breadcrumbsCut the onionsCut the tomatoesPranksSpicesTo mix togetherSpicesAdd the copy eggFill the peppersPlant rosemaryZoomCooked pepper<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/7166138511743982947.jpg" class="aligncenter"