Morel spaghetti recipe, a terribly tasty sauce for homemade spaghetti, you will fall for this recipe. The speck ham will bring a little salty touch to the spaghetti with morels. A delicious little Italian touch in this divine dish of fresh pasta. Probably my favorite recipe for homemade pasta. Impossible not to fall for such a fragrant sauce, the speck ham also brings a terrible touch to this dish.
Morel spaghetti recipe for 4 people:
- 500 g of fresh pasta
- 50 g of dry morels.
- 8 slices of Speck ham
- 2 beautiful shallots
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- 2 cloves of garlic 25 cl of liquid cream
- 10 cl of white wine
- 50 g parmesan
- 4 basil leaves
- 4 purple basil leaves
- 20 g butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Soak the morels in a large volume of lukewarm water.
- Grate the Parmesan with the large hole.
- Spread the Parmesan on a baking sheet or baking sheet.
- Cook at 200 ° grill, watching for 7 to 8 minutes the Parmesan must be well colored.
- Make the dough for the spaghetti.
- Leave to rest for half an hour.
- Roll the dough by passing it several times to make it a little elastic.
- Cut the large morels in half.
- Rinse the morels several times.
- Peel the shallots and garlic.
- Cut the shallots into thin slices.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan.
- Sear the shallots, then add the parsley.
- Press the garlic at the end of the shallots.
- Sear the morels in the shallots.
- Wet with wine, when the morels have rejected their waters.
- Add the cream and let reduce for a good half an hour.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large volume of salted water.
- Heat the plates.
- Finely chop the basil.
- Pour the spaghetti on each plate.
- Generously pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Crumble the Parmesan.
- Sprinkle the basil over the pasta.
- Place the ham a little crumpled.
- Enjoy immediately
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spaghetti with morels
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot noir grape Pinot noir
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
Soak the morels Shallots and garlic Sear with parsley Add the morels Reduce with white Let it reduce further Cook the spaghetti Zoom