A very original idea to present a tabbouleh that goes a little off the beaten track. At home we love cauliflower and especially my daughter, however we are not used to eating it raw. A great entry to make in summer as in winter, the choice is yours. You can play on the herbs as you wish. Cauliflower tabbouleh, it was nicely spiced and a little diet my friends loved it. Always pleasant to consume fresh products, I will renew during the hot weather and there it will be more lime, in order to refresh well.
Cauliflower tabbouleh recipe for 6 people:
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 horn tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon of sherry vinegar
- 1 bunch of basil
- Peel the cauliflower, remove the stem.
- Rinse the vegetables, herbs.
- Grate the cauliflower with the small vegetable rack.
- Peel the cucumber every second time, then cut into cubes.
- Peel the onion then mince finely.
- Cut the horn tomato into cubes.
- Remove leaves from the basil, reserving a head for decoration.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Add the oil and vinegar.
- Pepper generously then salt.
- Transfer to a dish, place the basil head just before serving
What wine to drink with: Cauliflower tabbouleh
My favorite wine for this recipe: rosé bandol Grape variety: Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Grenache noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Origin of the recipe: Saveur Magazine
Wash the cauliflower Grate the cauliflower Mix with the herbs