Recipe: Tagada strawberry crème brûlée
Easy crème brûlée recipe with Tagada strawberries, childhood memory with tagadas. You will need a blowtorch to burn off the creams. Here’s a recipe to make when you have a lot of kids at home, but you’ll find adults love tagada strawberry crème brûlée.
- For Tagada strawberry crème brûlée for 4 people:
- 12 agada strawberries
- 1/2 liter of 33% quality liquid cream
- 6 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Heat the cream.
- Add the tagada strawberries, once boiling, remove from heat.
- Separate the yellows from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks to the cream, then the whole egg, whisk to mix well.
- Cut into strips one strawberry per ramekin.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Put in a bain-marie, cold water at the start, hot oven at 220 °, for 30 minutes.
- Be careful, cooking is the hardest in crème brûlée.
- It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins, burn it with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and makes a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Strawberry Tagada Creme Brulee
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Pinot Gris, Grapes: Pinot Gris
Temperature: between 10 ° and 12 °
Cream and tagada Strawberries melt Strawberries melted Mix well Pour into the ramekins Burn with a torch On plate Zoom