Recipe: Tomato and Comté Puff Pastry
Recipe for tomato and Comté puff pastry, to start a meal, crispy they will not resist the onslaught of the aperitif. A new variant with tomato, almost a marriage of convenience. With this recipe, the tomato will bring a little sweetness to the ardor of the Comté. I like these mini pieces for the aperitif, it’s been a long time since we buy any industrial aperitif cakes. Just a few minutes to prepare, cooking takes longer than making these tomato and Comté puff pastry.
- Tomato and Comté puff pastry recipe for about 23 pieces:
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 15 cl of tomato puree
- 100 g of Comté
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame
- Preheat the oven to 200 °, for cooking in the middle of the oven.
- Take out the puff pastry 15 minutes before rolling it out.
- Cut the Comté into small cubes.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the circles barely larger than the silicone impressions.
- Place a circle by imprint by placing it a little at the bottom.
- Pour in a teaspoon of tomato.
- Place a county cube in each footprint.
- Pepper generously and salt lightly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds in the indentations.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and leave to brown.
- Serve lukewarm but above all not hot.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of reduction: 23
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tomato and Comté puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois Poulsard Grape variety: Poulsard, Trousseau, Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Cut the county Add the tomato Lay the county Add the chives Ready