Recipe: Liguri trofie with gorgonzolas
Recipe of Trofie liguri with Gorgonzola, a real killing this pasta and its accompaniment. Always a beautiful moment a beautiful plate of pasta, here generously garnished with Parma ham, a true souvenir of Italy. I used the Barilla brand which is doing very well at the moment with new pasta, each more delicious than the next. The cheese came from my cheese maker, a slaughter of sweetness and taste.
- Recipe for Trofie liguri with Gorgonzola 2 people:
- 200 g Barilla Trofie Liguri dry pasta
- 150 g raw Parma tallon ham
- 150 g of Gorgonzola
- 10 basil leaves
- Heat the salted water for cooking the pasta.
- Throw the pasta into a large volume of boiling water.
- Leave to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the gorgonzolas into cubes
- Thinly slice 6 pieces into the raw ham heel, then coarsely slice the rest.
- Roughly mix the raw ham.
- Drain the trofies in a colander.
- Crumble the cured ham on the pasta, then mix.
- Add the cubes of Gorgonzolas on the pasta, reserve 8 cheese cubes for decoration.
- Toss to incorporate the gorgonzola into the pasta.
- Divide the pasta between your two plates.
- Add the Gorgonzola cubes.
- Place the slices of ham.
- Add the basil leaves.
- Pepper generously and serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Trofi liguri with Gorgonzolas
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte de Provence red Grape variety: Sirah, Grenache noir, Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Raw pasta Ham Slice the ham Cook the pasta The gorgonzolas Melt the cheese into the pasta Chopped ham Zoom