Recipe: Trumpets of Death
Death trumpet recipe, we picked them up from the woods this week. Trumpets of death cooked with sour cream. What a joy to find trumpets of death in the woods, in addition they never live alone, in tasks which suits the gatherers of trumpets of death.
- Death Trumpets Recipe for 4 people:
- 500 g of death trumpets
- 25 cl of 30% fluid cream
- 2 shallots
- 1 onion
- 2 stalks of tarragon.
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Open the trumpets in half to detect possible inhabitants.
- Brush the mushrooms to remove the soil.
- Peel then mince the shallots and onion.
- Heat the pan with the butter and oil.
- Lightly brown the shallots and onion.
- Add the trumpets, let them return their waters.
- Salt and pepper
- Pour in the fluid cream and reduce over low heat for half an hour.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Trumpets of death
My favorite wine for this Mercurey recipe: Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Thanks to my friend Alain, who took me for a walk in the woods
Trumpets My friend Alain Cut them in half Sear the shallots Grab the trumpets Trumpets reduce On a plate Zoom