Recipe: Tuna cake
Tuna cake recipe, to start a meal with a small aperitif. This tuna cake is whole part for a dinner aperitif. I used natural tuna for this recipe, it’s practical I always have some in my reserve, for the color I added corn and of course a large parsley. This tuna cake keeps very well, you just have to wrap it with plastic wrap, it will become even more fragrant after several days.
- Recipe for: 3 cake tins of 15; 18; 22 cm
- 3 eggs
- 120 g flour
- 50 g green olives
- 200 g of tuna in brine
- ½ packet of baking powder
- ½ lemon
- 50 g parsley
- 70g of corn
- 50 g parmesan
- 10 cl of milk
- Crack the eggs, then beat them.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour.
- Add the flour to the eggs
- Pitted the green olives, then add them whole.
- Crumble the tuna and add it
- Peel the garlic.
- Rinse the parsley, then finely chop it with the garlic.
- Drain the corn.
- Add all the ingredients, then mix.
- Squeeze the ½ lemon and add it to the preparation.
- Butter the cake molds and flour them.
- Fill the molds ¾ with the preparation.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 3 cake molds of 15; 18; 22 cm
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tuna cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Roussette du Bugey Cépage Altesse
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Natural tuna Green olives Parsley and garlic Parmesan cheese Mix the ingredients Fill the molds 3/4 full Cooked Zoom