Tuna Spaghetti Recipe
Homemade pasta here is an easy recipe, Tuna Spaghetti. This tuna spaghetti recipe is quick to make, it will be ready in a few minutes. Easy tuna recipe ideal for an evening dinner, you will accompany it with a delicious Burgundy. Recipe for tuna spaghetti with garlic and parsley, a very happy marriage, we really like this fish which cannot withstand too long cooking. Tuna spaghetti recipe for the evenings, you can eat it directly on a TV set. Tuna recipe.
Tuna spaghetti recipe for 4 people
- 300 g of spaghetti
- 300 g of tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the tuna in water, then dry it with food paper.
- Cut the tuna into small cubes.
- Rinse the parsley, then chop it.
- Peel the garlic and shallot, cut them finely.
- In a small salad bowl, pour the olive oil mix with the sesame seeds, salt and pepper the preparation.
- Mix the tuna with the preparation, stir well so that the fish is well soaked.
- Cook your spaghetti in a large volume of salted water.
- In a warm pan, pour the spoonful of olive oil, then the garlic, the shallot and finally the parsley.
- Sear the pieces of tuna, stirring them often for a few minutes, be careful, the fish must not be overcooked, the pan must not remain too hot.
- Place your spaghetti on the plate, then your preparation on it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tuna spaghetti
My favorite wine for this Burgundy chardonnay recipe Grape variety: chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °