Recipe: Rillettes with two salmon
Recipe for rillettes with two salmon, to start a meal, even with the great heat of summer rillettes were welcome for lunch, but fish rillettes are eaten all year round, in summer we force a little more on the lemon to acidify them a little. I particularly like the salmon cooked for a few minutes in the oven, just peppered and salted, I like when its fat melts on the plate, my daughter prefers it more cooked and the skin a little crispy. Fish is good for health, we keep telling us that salmon is still one of the cheapest fish.
- Recipe Rillettes with two salmon 8 people
- 350 g of salmon
- 120 g smoked salmon
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 3 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- ½ nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of mascarpone
- 1 pinch of ground coriander
- 1 knife tip of cardamom
- ½ teaspoon of Espelette pepper
- Rinse then coarsely remove the leaves from the flat parsley.
- Rinse then finely chop the chives.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes
- Slice the salmon into small cubes.
- Place it on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Remove the leaves from the salmon, removing all the bones.
- Thinly slice the smoked salmon.
- Mix the two salmon, with the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over the chives.
- Stir in 2 large spoons of mascarpone.
- Grate ¼ nutmeg.
- 4 turns of the pepper mill.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice slowly while tasting.
- Incorporate all the elements well.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator overnight before eating.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with fish rillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe Rully (White) Grape varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Salmon To slice Find edges Slice into cubes Strip the smoked salmon Smoked salmon To incorporate Zoom