Recipe: Veal kidneys with Armagnac
Recipe for veal kidneys with Armagnac, I like flambéed meats, then creamed. I like these kidneys cooked in Armagnac then creamed, no trace of sauce on the plate at the end of the meal. If you don’t know how to prepare kidneys, have your butcher do it. I love all kidneys, but I admit that veal kidneys are still my favorite. On skewers, on the barbecue, in the pan or in the oven, I like them with or without sauce. Veal kidneys with Armagnac, well flambé with this tasty sauce, impossible to resist. They are also very good in small spoons to serve during a dinner aperitif, they often surprise guests.
- Recipe of veal kidneys with armagnac for 2 people:
- 1 veal kidney
- 10 cl of Armagnac
- 40 gr of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 80 ° with the plates.
- Trim the kidney, cut into 1 cm rounds.
- Cut the fat without hurting the meat.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan.
- Sear the kidneys in the hot fat.
- Turn the kidneys over.
- Heat the alcohol in a hot pan.
- Put the fire down.
- Flambé the alcohol.
- Coat the pieces of kidneys.
- Raise the temperature of the pan.
- Generously cream the kidneys.
- Reduce the cream by incorporating all the juices.
- Salt and pepper.
- Serve directly on hot plates.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 8 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Veal kidneys with Armagnac
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sancerre blanc Cépage Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Trim the kidney Slice the kidney Remove fat Sear the kidneys Return them Beware of buckling Cream Zoom