Recipe: Veal paupiette with porcini mushrooms
Recipe for veal paupiette with porcini mushrooms, nothing more exceptional than being able to flavor these marvelous veal paupiettes with fresh porcini mushrooms, which have been out of the woods for a few hours. I like to make the homemade stuffing to fill the paupiettes here with veal blanquette and porcini mushrooms, a real treat, this recipe is also useful for the meatballs but we will see that in another recipe. Veal is good and at home we love it, we do not deprive ourselves of it. Veal Paupiettes with porcini mushrooms for a family meal.
- Recipe veal paupiette with porcini mushrooms for 4 people:
- 8 very thin veal cutlets
- 400 g of veal stuffing
- 125 g of smoked bacon
- 200 g of porcini mushrooms
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 spoon of soy sauce
- Prepare the blanquette meat by removing the bones and cartilage.
- Skin the pork belly.
- Chop the meats.
- Rinse then chop the basil then add it to the meat.
- Finely crush the sun-dried tomato petals with a knife.
- Add the tomatoes to the meat.
- Add the paprika and ginger, then toss to incorporate the spices.
- Salt and pepper.
- Form 8 balls of the same size stuffing with your hands.
- Flatten the veal cutlets with the flat of the knife.
- Place a meatball in the center.
- Lift the escalope on each side, wrapping the meatball.
- Tie each paupiette 4 times, tightening the paupiette a little.
- Heat the olive oil with the tomato petals.
- Sear the veal paupiettes under low heat.
- Add the soy and continue toasting the paupiettes.
- Reserve the paupiettes and deglaze with the wine.
- Place the paupiettes in the cast iron casserole dish and cook for 30 to 35 minutes under a very low heat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 35 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Veal paupiette with porcini mushrooms
My favorite wine for this recipe: Givry rouge Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 13 ° and 15 °
Flatten the cutlets Bone the blanquette Chop the blanquette Brush the mushrooms Cut the porcini mushrooms Sear the porcini mushrooms Form dumplings Roll up the escalope Fold the edges Bake the paupiettes Zoom