Recipe: Vegetarian Salmon Hure
Vegetarian salmon hure recipe, my sister who is a vegetarian came to eat at the house. So fish meal, it was good my hypermarket had just received wonderful whole salmon. I like undercooked salmon, I like baking for this generous fish. Farmed salmon it was very fresh not too fatty, really a beautiful piece, I had a lot of fun cooking this salmon.
- Vegetarian Salmon Hure Recipe for 4 people:
- 250 g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch of chervil
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 leeks
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 10 pickles
- 2 carrots
- 5 cl of water
- 30 cl of dry white wine
- 30 cl of water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 g of Agar agar per liter of juice
- Peel the carrots and prepare the leeks;
- Cut the leek whites in half.
- Prepare a dish that goes in the oven by placing the salmon.
- Add whole carrots and leek whites.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the white wine and water.
- Place in the oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
- Let the salmon cool.
- Check that there are no bones left in the fish.
- Remove the leaves from the salmon.
- Cut the carrots into small cubes.
- Cut the leeks lengthwise then into small cubes.
- Finely chop the parsley, chives and chervil.
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes in a large, simmering water broth.
- Cut the eggs into mirepoix.
- Mix the vegetables, egg and salmon.
- Pour into the verrine.
- Collect the cooking juices from the salmon.
- Pass the juice through a Chinese.
- Collect ½ liter of juice.
- Heat in a saucepan until broths.
- Pour the agar agar left to boil for a minute, then remove from the heat.
- Pour into the verrines as soon as the preparation is lukewarm.
- Leave to set for at least 3 hours.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Vegetarian Salmon Hure
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cook the salmon To cut the vegetables Reduce Zoom