Wasabi sauce and rib of jura recipe
Be careful, this sauce is moving! I love it but often uninitiated people have trouble. I often serve it separately so that everyone can go according to their whims. I had prepared this sauce for my red mullet verrines that you will see during the week on the site. A wasabi and rib of jura sauce that has character.
Wasabi Sauce and Jura Rib Recipe for 6 people:
- 1 onion
- 50 gr of butter
- 20 cl of Jura white
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Wasabi according to the desired taste
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Sear the onion in the butter without letting it color.
- Add the white wine and the cream and reduce the preparation by half.
- Add the wasabi in small doses as soon as the sauce is ready.
- Taste and start again if it is not strong enough.
What wine to drink with: wasabi sauce and rib of jura
My favorite wine for this recipe: No wine, it will depend on what will accompany the wasabi and rib of jura sauce