White Butter Recipe
White butter recipe, a not too difficult recipe, but test before receiving people with this Nantes butter recipe. The white butter will accompany a white fish divinely. I did it twice, I already dry cooked my shallots then added the water and there, I reserved until the next day. Yes, I try to be as little as possible in the kitchen when the guests have arrived. This sauce is a real killer as it is wonderful and tasty, as it spices up the fish. All the plates came in clean, no need to wash them… in any case it’s a wonderful sign and I love it. The problem is the happy medium for the lemon, the touch must be light, while for the pepper it must be more generous. Test you will love this white butter.
- Nantes butter recipe for 6 people:
- 250 gr of semi-salted butter
- 24 cl of white wine
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 3 shallots
- 1 lemon juice
- Cut the butter into cubes and put back in the refrigerator so that it is very cold
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Add the shallots, lemon juice and wine to a saucepan.
- Let reduce without the shallots taking color.
- Reduce to dryness over medium heat.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water.
- To mix together.
- Return to the heat and stir in the very cold butter.
- Emulsify the butter, it should boil.
- As soon as the butter has completely emulsified, remove from the heat.
- Pass in a Chinese.
- Keep the Nantes butter in a bain-marie
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: White butter
My favorite wine for this recipe: smoked pouilly Grape Sauvignon blanc
Temperature between 09 ° and ° 12
Sear the shallots dry Add wine Add the butter Emulsify the butter Whisk the butter should boil