Recipe: White wine and tomato sauce
White wine and tomato sauce recipe ideal to accompany a fish terrine. Slightly tart, it will enhance your terrine, it can also accompany a white fish. An easy to make sauce ready in ten minutes that should appeal to those in a hurry. You can play more or less with the cream depending on the desired effect.
- White wine and tomato sauce recipe for 4 people:
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 large shallot
- 10 cl white wine
- 25 cl of cream
- 10 sprigs of chives
- Prune the tomatoes, then cut them into small cubes.
- Rinse the chives, then dry them with food paper.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Sear the shallot in a little oil.
- Add the white wine and reduce to 1/4
- Pour in the cream and let it thicken.
- Add the chives and turn off the heat.
- Add the tomato cubes to tangy the sauce, just before serving.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: White wine and tomato sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Grave blanc Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon, Muscadelle
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Kiki for this recipe
Dry sear the shallots Add white wine Let reduce Crushed tomatoes Cream Add the tomatoes Pête sauce Zoom