Recipe: Wild garlic and mussels
Bear’s garlic and mussels recipe for an entry of the season, very abundant in the forests It is the height of the wild garlic season, a little walk in the forest with the children who will love this freedom, and the dog too. For the first time I have completely stemmed the wild garlic for this recipe, indeed the stem is of no interest.
- Recipe Wild garlic and mussels for 3 people:
- 18 mussels, frozen or in shell
- 10 g wild garlic, 15 leaves
- 50 g of tempered butter
- ½ teaspoon of fine salt
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan powder
- Rinse wild garlic with clear water.
- Stem the leaves by removing as much of the stem as possible.
- Dry the leaves with paper.
- Finely crush the leaves with a large knife.
- Add the wild garlic, salt and pepper to the tempered butter.
- Add the Parmesan and mix like snail butter.
- Place the mussels in the terrines or leave in the shells.
- Generously butter each mold.
- Place in a hot oven grill position at 200 ° for 8 minutes.
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Wild garlic and mussels
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Stalk the leaves Rinse the leaves Dry the leaves Crush wild garlic Add the cheese to the butter Share the wild garlic butter Ready for the oven Zoom