Wild garlic cannelés recipe
Wild garlic cannelés recipe. Fluted dinner aperitif. Wild garlic pesto to make a cannelé for a dinner aperitif, a natural product that you will find in our forests. Savory cannelés with wild garlic and Comté for an aperitif with friends, an easy recipe that you will adopt for its originality. Wild garlic, a plant to collect in early April in the forest, a family outing that children will love. Wild garlic is a natural plant recognized for its powers in the fight against hypertension and cholesterol.
- Wild garlic cannelés recipe for 50 mini cannelés:
- 100g wild garlic pesto
- 100 g of Comté
- 70 g of type 55 flour
- 30g rye flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ liter of whole milk
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the wild garlic leaves in clean water, dry with food paper.
- Mix the wild garlic leaves with the coarse salt and pepper.
- Add the Comté and mix again.
- Break the eggs into a bowl
- Mix your preparation with the eggs, then add the whole milk.
- Incorporate the flour, mixing to obtain a smooth dough.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Distribute in your cannelé molds 3/4.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool then unmold, serve cold.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 50 mini canelés
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with wild garlic cannelés?
My favorite wine for this recipe Alsace Pinot blanc Grape variety: pinot blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Flour Eggs Wild garlic Chest In slat In cube The count Milk To beat To fill Cooked