Recipe: Wild garlic tart
This bear’s garlic, the bear’s garlic plant abounds our forests in this spring. A wild garlic recipe for a wild garlic pesto with a penetrating green, you can decorate your pasta, rice or even cannelés with this preparation.
- Recipe Wild garlic tarts for 4 people
- 50 g wild garlic
- 30 g of Comté
- 30 g flour
- 1 egg
- 25 cl of whole milk
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the wild garlic leaves in clean water, dry them with food paper.
- Mix the wild garlic leaves with the coarse salt and pepper.
- Break and beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the Comté and mix again.
- Mix your preparation with the eggs, then add the whole milk.
- Incorporate the flour while mixing to obtain a very smooth dough.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Divide among your tarts.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Wild garlic tarts
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Grape Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Thibaut Bouvier for his wonderful photos