Recipe: Yogurt sauce
Yogurt sauce recipe, here is an ultra light sauce, ideal to accompany cucumbers or artichokes, it is so good that it is eaten with a spoon. A light recipe it can accompany a fish but also a poultry. You can add a little crème fraîche but of course the calories go up a little. If you take a stirred natural yogurt it will be smoother.
- Yoghurt sauce recipe for 2 to 4 people:
- ¼ of a bunch of parsley
- 1 nice shallot
- 1 stirred yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of light cream
- 1 teaspoon of red berry
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the parsley under running water, then wipe it dry with food paper.
- Peel and roughly chop the shallots.
- Finely chop the shallot and parsley with a knife.
- Pour the parsley and shallots in a small salad bowl.
- Drain the stirred yogurt.
- Salt and pepper ;
- Add a spoonful of light cream.
- Mix the sauce, taste and adjust if necessary.
- Pour the red berries over the sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator and serve very chilled.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 2 to 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Yogurt sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 11 °
Parsley shallots Chop the shallots Add the parsley Add the yogurt To mix together