Recipe: Zucchini and chorizo soup
Zucchini chorizo soup recipe, here is a soup with character depending on the choice you make with the mild or strong chorizo, be careful when cooking the chorizo, its taste is amplified by heating. I loved this soup with the pronounced taste of chorizo and the roasted zucchini in the fat el diablo of the chorizo. Just a little cheese to sweeten it, a garden soup with all the zucchini.
- Recipe Zucchini and chorizo soup for 4 people:
- 1 courgette of 700 g
- ½ sweet chorizo, about 150 gr more or less depending on the desired taste
- 3 small cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 50 g cheese with walnuts
- Rinse the zucchini, then cut it finely.
- Rinse the parsley under running water, then dry it with food paper.
- Peel the shallots and garlic.
- Finely chop the garlic, shallots and parsley.
- Slice the chorizo lengthwise, then into cubes.
- Heat a saucepan with the chorizo on a low heat.
- Stir the chorizo so that it does not burn.
- Reserve the chorizo once it has shed its fat.
- Sear the zucchini and garlic in the chorizo fat.
- Let the zucchini brown well.
- Add the parsleyed shallots.
- Add the cheese.
- Cover with water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Mix, taste and adjust the seasoning.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini and chorizo soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chinon rouge Grape Cabernet Franc
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Cut the zucchini Peel then chop the shallot Rinse then chop the parsley Slice the chorizo Sear over low heat Do not let it burn Mix with the chorizo Zoom