Recipe: Zucchini appetizer
Zucchini appetizer recipe, an easy-to-make recipe where everyone will be delighted, young and old. I especially loved this deliciously scented salty whipped cream with the celery stalks, the sweetness of the zucchini and the texture was pleasant on the palate. Zucchini appetizer, ideal to start a tasty meal. The zucchini appetizer remains an inexpensive starter and so original that you will delight your guests. I like to cook zucchini, they are generous and lend themselves to all the whims of housewives, never overcook them they must remain a little crunchy to keep all their values. Rinse the copious amounts, I peel them very rarely and mainly the large ones.
- Zucchini appetizer recipe recipe for 6 people:
- 2 small zucchini
- 130 gr of celery
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 120 gr of feta
- 20 basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Séchouan pepper
- ½ teaspoon of red berry.
- Peel then roughly chop the onion and garlic.
- Rinse then cut zucchini in small cubes.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Grab the onions and garlic without letting them color.
- Add the tomato cut into cubes.
- Rinse and dice the zucchini.
- Add the ginger.
- Add them to the preparation and cook for 10 minutes over high heat.
- Salt and pepper.
- Drain the preparation in a colander.
- Mix everything in the blender to emulsify.
- Add the feta and basil and mix one last time.
- Taste and correct if necessary.
- Rinse then roughly slice the branch celery.
- Heat the cream with the celery and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, the cream should be lightly scented.
- Pass the cream through a sieve, it should still be very white.
- Pour into the siphon, then cool in the refrigerator .
- Pour the courgettes into the verrines.
- Crush the pepper with the red berries.
- Just before serving siphon the cream from the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with freshly crushed pepper.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: zucchini appetizer
My favorite wine for this recipe : Buzet blanc Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon blanc and Muscadelle
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Prepare the vegetablesSear tomato and onionAdd the zucchiniHeat the cream and fennelLet infusePass through a sieveThe verrinesZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2115581433448731775.jpg" class="aligncenter"