Recipe: Zucchini Risotto
Courgette risotto recipe, they abound in our gardens, beautiful zucchini, I don’t like them too big. A risotto rice that will remain soft with these generous zucchini in water, taken directly from the garden to pass into the risotto. Of course with a risotto it is impossible not to add grated Parmesan, so that it delicately perfumes this dish. I chose Arborio rice, but there are other brands …
- Zucchini risotto recipe for 5 people:
- 1 zucchini of 500 g
- 400g Arborio rice
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 125g of parmesan powder
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of dry oregano
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Basil leaves
- Rinse the zucchini, then cut it into cubes.
- Peel the red onion and slice into rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Brown the onions and shallots.
- Add the zucchini as soon as the oil is hot.
- Add the rice and let it toast for a few minutes, constantly stirring the ingredients in the pan.
- Cover with water and simmer gently, watching the water level.
- Add the Parmesan and oregano while stirring.
- Place the basil leaves just before serving.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 45
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini risotto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol rosé Cépage Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Grenache noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut the zucchini Sear the onions Add the zucchini Add the rice Pour the broth Add the parmesan Cherry tomatoes Add basil