Recipe: Crusted andouillette
Cook the andouillettes in the oven, cooking the andouillettes with mustard. Andouillette in a puff pastry crust, bake the andouillettes in the oven just to brown the puff pastry. A mustard sauce to accompany the andouillettes.
- Recipe Andouillette in a crust for 4 people
- 4 andouillettes
- 250 g of puff pastry
- 4 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 onions
- 25g butter
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 1 egg yolk
- Remove the casing from each andouillette.
- Peel and cut the onions into thin slices.
- Heat a pan with the butter, then brown the onions to cook them, add the white wine.
- Let reduce so as not to have any more liquid.
- Cut the puff pastry so that it can be covered around the andouillette.
- Spread a spoonful of hot mustard per andouillette, using a fork upside down.
- Place part of the onions along the length of the andouillettes.
- Place the andouillettes on top of the onions, then finish covering the andouillettes with the onions.
- Cover the andouillette with the puff pastry, revealing the ends of the sausage.
- Pour a little water with your egg yolk, and pass the egg over the crust.
- Place in a hot 160 ° oven for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the oven.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Andouillette en croute
My favorite wine Crozes hermitage Grape variety: Syrah
Wine temperature 16 ° to 17 °
Sear the onions Remove the skin Spread the mustard Place the onions Place the andouillette Roll up the dough Ready to cook Section view