Recipe: Haddock soup
Haddock soup to start a meal, here is a soup with character, you will love. Cooking in coconut milk, easily replaces cream, creamy soup without any contribution of sour cream. The haddock gives this haddock soup a light and pleasant flavor. I reserve it for friends who come to eat next week, I will serve the haddock soup as an appetizer. A soup different from the classics, I suggest you try it, you will not be disappointed.
- Haddock soup recipe for 4 people:
- 300 g of haddock
- 40 cl vegetable broth
- 60 cl of coconut milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g white leeks
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 lemon 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Rinse the haddock under the tap with cold water.
- Cut it into large sections in a saucepan.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Place the sprigs of thyme and the bay leaf.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, still at a low simmer.
- Peel then wash the leek.
- Cut it into sections, then into small strips.
- Peel and press the garlic in a pan.
- Pour the oil into the pan, then heat it.
- Add the haddock to cook it, be careful it remains crunchy.
- Remove the haddock as soon as it is cooked, remove the skin then crumble roughly and set aside.
- Strain the broth then bring it back to the boil.
- Add the peas and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Grate the lemon and add the fish just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Haddock soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Smoked Pouilly Grape Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Cut the haddock Cook in coconut milk Cooked haddock Cook the peas Zoom
Source: Saveur magazine