Recipe: Sea bass fillet with bacon
Recipe for roasted sea bass fillet with smoked brisket, it has lightly scented my fillet of sea bass. A new sea bass fillet recipe, I received a friend who loves fish. A fish recipe that changes from the classic here flavored with smoked breast and red berries, a nice plate. Sea bass fillet or sea bass fillet, each region has its own appellation, we do not often have the opportunity to taste it in our region.
- Bacon fillet recipe for 2 people:
- 1 bar
- 2 thick breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon of red berries
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the smoked bacon.
- Heat a pan and place the slices of smoked breasts.
- Reserve the bacon in a hot oven at 8o °
- Place the fillets in the pan under a light heat with the fat from the smoked bacon.
- Baste the fillets regularly with a large spoon, without turning them, until they are cooked.
- Sprinkle the pink berries just before serving.
- Heat the plates and place the cooked fillets with the bacon strip on the sides.
- Enjoy hot.
- I served them with candied fennel.
Preparation time: 0 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bass fillet with bacon
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bellet blanc Cépage Vermentino, Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 09 °
Cut the breast do not slice Grill the breast Rinse the bar Grab the bar, without turning it over On a plate