Summary: A recipe with green and purple asparagus, I have Florence for lunch at noon. As she is a greedy one I will have to excel, she does not eat vinegar I used limes to replace it. A sweetness, barely spiced up and served chilled, this asparagus gazpacho was simple but excellent. I particularly appreciated its softness. I sweetened the gazpacho with Saint Morret cheese, I didn’t want to add cream, to have a lighter preparation. Add your cheese several times and dripping each time, in order to add a minimum and not to alter the taste of the asparagus gazpacho.
Asparagus gazpacho recipe for people:
- 3 large purple asparagus
- 5 green asparagus
- 1 shallot
- 5 sprigs of coriander, 1 lime
- 1 liter of milk
- 50 g of Saint Moret
- Peel the asparagus, cut into sections.
- Cover the purple asparagus in a saucepan with the milk, season with salt.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Peel then finely chop the shallot, add to the hot butter.
- Put the green asparagus in the pan and cook for 12 minutes
- Salt and pepper.
- Regularly shake the green asparagus in the pan.
- Blender the still hot white and green asparagus.
- Squeeze and add the lemon juice
- Drain and adjust the seasoning.
- Add the cream cheese step by step, drain as you go.
- Place in the refrigerator before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: asparagus gazpacho
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cour Cheverny blanc Cépage Romorantin
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Peel the asparagus Slice the asparagus Cook the greens in the pan Cook the violets in a broth Mixer