Banana Tart Recipe
Banana tart to accompany your coffee, they will be devoured and not just eyes. Banana tart, I love this fruit when it is ripe and it smells like a fruit tart here. Banana cake to finish a meal with friends
- Banana tartlet recipe for 4 people:
- 3 bananas
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 10 cl of cream
- 50 g of flaked almonds
- 125 g of type 55 flour
- 70 g butter
- 70 g sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- Make the shortbread as here by adding the slivered almonds.
- Let stand for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Peel the bananas then cut them into sections of about 1 cm.
- Form the pie crusts in your silicone mold.
- Add a light layer of flaked almonds to the bottom.
- Place a banana slice upright in each mold.
- Mix the cream with the egg and powdered sugar.
- Pour delicately into the molds without overflowing.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 °.
- Unmould and cook at 200 ° for 10 minutes to caramelize the tarts.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Banana tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois rosé Cépage Poulsard
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Peel the banana Slice into rings Fill the molds Baked Tartlet Zoom